Twins Celebrate Rhythmic Bronze with Oriental Dances
The charming twins played oriental dances, as they had earlier promised if the group won a medal.
The team led by former champion Iliana Raeva swept the Bronze in the Group All-Round finals and the admirations of local audience with almost impeccable performances.
"The medal is very important for us. We want to continue winning medals, and start a new tradition for Rhythmic Gymnastics in Bulgaria," Vladislaav Tancheva told reporters after the solemn moment on Saturday.
The graceful duo Tancheva, born in coastal city of Varna, will continue to sport in the national group after the end of the games, due to be closed later on Sunday, and prepare for the Beijing Olympics 2008, their coach confirmed.
Only one of the other girls will remain with them - Zornitsa Marinova, while Eleonora Kezhova and Zhanet Ilieva would withdraw from active sporting carrier.
- » Heavy Snow, Rain Cause Chaos Throughout Bulgaria
- » Code Orange Issued in 17 Bulgarian Districts Over First Snow
- » Construction of Sofia's 3rd Metro Line Could Be Delayed Over Appeals
- » Over 15 000 People Not Let Into Bulgaria in 2014
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains
- » Over 100 People Residing in Bulgaria Illegally Arrested in Special Operation