Mobile Bulgaria, Net Info BG Join Advertising Strategies
Mobile Bulgaria contains information about a variety of mobile phone models, PDAs, notebooks, and also has an option for sending free SMS to subscribers of both Mtel and GloBul, the country's two largest mobile operators. The portal is created and maintained by leading PR company M3 Communications Group, Inc.(http://www.m3bg.com ) with some 4,200 unique visitors logging on to the site and 35,000 impressions every day.
The portal boasts a unique online shop for mobile communications http://www.mobilebulgaria.com/shop. With its ease-of-use and trouble-free layout MobileShop offers a wide range of mobile telephones, digital assistants (PDA, Handheld), and accessories.
The editorial staff also publishes Bulgaria's first ever online newspaper for mobile communications "Mobile News", which is being sent by e-mail to over 1,700 subscribers.
At the beginning of June Mobile Bulgaria was awarded in the e-business category at the prestigious international media festival in the Black Sea resort of Albena.
Net Info BG is owner of three of the most popular Bulgarian portals, pioneer GBG.bg, communications portal ABV.bg and news provider Netinfo.bg.
- » Gazprom Directors' Board to Discuss Issues of South Stream Bulgaria
- » Economy Ministry Working to Ensure Varna TPP Will Remain Open
- » Merger of Revenue, Customs Agency Not on Agenda of Caretaker Govt
- » Bulgaria's Central Bank Holds Meeting on KTB Recovery
- » Car Tolls at Danube Bridge 2 May Drop by 50%
- » Clocks Set To Astronomical Time On Sunday