Mobile Bulgaria, Net Info BG Join Advertising Strategies
Mobile Bulgaria contains information about a variety of mobile phone models, PDAs, notebooks, and also has an option for sending free SMS to subscribers of both Mtel and GloBul, the country's two largest mobile operators. The portal is created and maintained by leading PR company M3 Communications Group, Inc.(http://www.m3bg.com ) with some 4,200 unique visitors logging on to the site and 35,000 impressions every day.
The portal boasts a unique online shop for mobile communications http://www.mobilebulgaria.com/shop. With its ease-of-use and trouble-free layout MobileShop offers a wide range of mobile telephones, digital assistants (PDA, Handheld), and accessories.
The editorial staff also publishes Bulgaria's first ever online newspaper for mobile communications "Mobile News", which is being sent by e-mail to over 1,700 subscribers.
At the beginning of June Mobile Bulgaria was awarded in the e-business category at the prestigious international media festival in the Black Sea resort of Albena.
Net Info BG is owner of three of the most popular Bulgarian portals, pioneer GBG.bg, communications portal ABV.bg and news provider Netinfo.bg.
- » Azerbaijan, Bulgaria Agree on Gas Deliveries from 2020
- » Bulgaria to Study Options for Azerbaijani Gas Supplies - Energy Min
- » Turkey to Complete Wall with Syria in 5 Months
- » Bulgaria Doesn't Appeal Arbitration Ruling over Atomstroyexport Debt
- » IAEA, EBRD Officials among Speakers at Nuclear Decommissioning Conference in Sofia
- » Bulgaria EconMin Visiting Azerbaijan on Thursday, Friday