Mobile Bulgaria, Net Info BG Join Advertising Strategies
Mobile Bulgaria contains information about a variety of mobile phone models, PDAs, notebooks, and also has an option for sending free SMS to subscribers of both Mtel and GloBul, the country's two largest mobile operators. The portal is created and maintained by leading PR company M3 Communications Group, Inc.(http://www.m3bg.com ) with some 4,200 unique visitors logging on to the site and 35,000 impressions every day.
The portal boasts a unique online shop for mobile communications http://www.mobilebulgaria.com/shop. With its ease-of-use and trouble-free layout MobileShop offers a wide range of mobile telephones, digital assistants (PDA, Handheld), and accessories.
The editorial staff also publishes Bulgaria's first ever online newspaper for mobile communications "Mobile News", which is being sent by e-mail to over 1,700 subscribers.
At the beginning of June Mobile Bulgaria was awarded in the e-business category at the prestigious international media festival in the Black Sea resort of Albena.
Net Info BG is owner of three of the most popular Bulgarian portals, pioneer GBG.bg, communications portal ABV.bg and news provider Netinfo.bg.
- » ABB Receives Bulgarian Building of Year 2013 Award
- » Bulgarian Renewable Energy Firms to Be Refunded over Grid Access Fee
- » Bulgarian Watchdog Hints at Power Price Cut in February-March 2014
- » Bulgaria's Govt to Review 7 Ski Tourism Development Projects
- » Bulgaria’s 2012 GDP per Capita Ranks Last in EU
- » Bugaria's Constitutional Court to Review Renewable Energy Fee