Bulgarian Teen Goes Ahead with Potter Role
The teen Stanislav Yanevski, living and studying in London, has turned out to be the favorite choice of director Michael Newell.
After months of silence and controversial information around the nationality of the future-to-be Potter star, Warner Bros announced their decision to producer Victor Bozhinov late on Thursday.
Bozhinov was in charge of carrying out the Sofia casting at the end of February in search for the best Bulgarian teen boy to play the leading role of Potter's quidditich team head.
The Warner Bros' London-based office has remained silent over further details around Bulgarian Potter-star Stanislav Yanevski.
Casting producer Victor Bozhinov reminded that the idea of selecting a Bulgarian to play Viktor Krum was inspired by the Bulgarian background of the quidditich player in JK Rowling's book.
On Saturday, Harry Potter fans dispose of the unique opportunity to gather in Sofia and get acquainted with the latest Potter game. Event organizers told Novinite.com that more than 800 participants are already on the list.
Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria's Oscar Entry 'Unexpectedly Timely'
- » Pretrial Proceedings Launched over Bulgaria Nationalist Party Brawl
- » Bulgarian Nationalist Party Leader Embroiled in Fight with Shop Owners
- » Queen's Legendary Guitarist Brian May to Perform in Bulgaria in March 2016
- » Bulgaria ex-FinMin Quits as Rector of Russia University
- » 'I Lived 152 Lives,' Claudia Cardinale Says in Bulgaria's Sofia