Bulgaria Ranks Favorite Investment Destination
The country has ranked at the prestigious eighth place among the European countries, according to EU research data cited by Deputy Prime Minister and Economy Minister Lidya Shuleva.
She was hopeful to see the deals for the electricity distribution companies' privatization and BTC's sale completed till the end of this year.
During her Tuesday's visit to Pleven, northern Bulgaria, Deputy Prime Minister Lidya Shuleva pointed out that foreign investments have leapt with 13 percent for the first trimester alone, compared to the same period last year.
- » Standard & Poor's Downgrades Bulgaria Ratings
- » Accident at Bulgaria's Lukoil Refinery Leaves 4 Seriously Injured
- » Bulgaria's Parliament Speaker Encourages Exports to China
- » ABB Receives Bulgarian Building of Year 2013 Award
- » Bulgarian Renewable Energy Firms to Be Refunded over Grid Access Fee
- » Bulgarian Watchdog Hints at Power Price Cut in February-March 2014