Bulgaria Ranks Favorite Investment Destination
The country has ranked at the prestigious eighth place among the European countries, according to EU research data cited by Deputy Prime Minister and Economy Minister Lidya Shuleva.
She was hopeful to see the deals for the electricity distribution companies' privatization and BTC's sale completed till the end of this year.
During her Tuesday's visit to Pleven, northern Bulgaria, Deputy Prime Minister Lidya Shuleva pointed out that foreign investments have leapt with 13 percent for the first trimester alone, compared to the same period last year.
- » Meteorologists Issue Code Yellow Warning for Rain and Hailstorms
- » Bulgarian Road Carriers Give Up Blocking Sofia’s Exits
- » Westinghouse, Gov't to Sign Final Deal on Unit 7 Next Year - CEO
- » Bulgaria's Outgoing PM Downplays Budget Update Affair
- » Socialist MP Backs Faster Deposit Repayment for Supervised Banks
- » Moody’s Cuts Bulgarian Corpbank’s Deposit Ratings