Bulgaria Ranks Favorite Investment Destination
The country has ranked at the prestigious eighth place among the European countries, according to EU research data cited by Deputy Prime Minister and Economy Minister Lidya Shuleva.
She was hopeful to see the deals for the electricity distribution companies' privatization and BTC's sale completed till the end of this year.
During her Tuesday's visit to Pleven, northern Bulgaria, Deputy Prime Minister Lidya Shuleva pointed out that foreign investments have leapt with 13 percent for the first trimester alone, compared to the same period last year.
- » Azerbaijan, Bulgaria Agree on Gas Deliveries from 2020
- » Bulgaria to Study Options for Azerbaijani Gas Supplies - Energy Min
- » Turkey to Complete Wall with Syria in 5 Months
- » Bulgaria Doesn't Appeal Arbitration Ruling over Atomstroyexport Debt
- » IAEA, EBRD Officials among Speakers at Nuclear Decommissioning Conference in Sofia
- » Bulgaria EconMin Visiting Azerbaijan on Thursday, Friday