Bulgaria Ranks Favorite Investment Destination
The country has ranked at the prestigious eighth place among the European countries, according to EU research data cited by Deputy Prime Minister and Economy Minister Lidya Shuleva.
She was hopeful to see the deals for the electricity distribution companies' privatization and BTC's sale completed till the end of this year.
During her Tuesday's visit to Pleven, northern Bulgaria, Deputy Prime Minister Lidya Shuleva pointed out that foreign investments have leapt with 13 percent for the first trimester alone, compared to the same period last year.
- » Bulgaria Risks Losing EU Funding of EUR 45 M for Gas Link with Greece
- » Bulgarian Industrial Assoc. Hints at Negative GDP Growth by end-2014
- » Undercover Taxmen in Swimsuits Patrol Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria's Energy Sector Most Vulnerable Among 75 Countries
- » Bulgaria's Fina-S Investment Intermediary Terminates Activities
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Boasts 33% Higher Hotel Revenues in 2014