Bulgaria Ranks Favorite Investment Destination
The country has ranked at the prestigious eighth place among the European countries, according to EU research data cited by Deputy Prime Minister and Economy Minister Lidya Shuleva.
She was hopeful to see the deals for the electricity distribution companies' privatization and BTC's sale completed till the end of this year.
During her Tuesday's visit to Pleven, northern Bulgaria, Deputy Prime Minister Lidya Shuleva pointed out that foreign investments have leapt with 13 percent for the first trimester alone, compared to the same period last year.
- » Bulgaria Coalition Member Demands FinMin's Resignation over New Debt
- » Bulgaria’s Gross External Debt Exceeded EUR 39.5 B in end-December 2014
- » Bulgaria’s Banking System Posts January Profit of BGN 121 M
- » More Bulgarians Went on Business Trips, Holidays Abroad in January
- » EVN Proposes Rise in Electricity Prices of 6.98%
- » Uber Bulgaria To Be Investigated by Authorities