Bulgarian FM Enjoys Jethro Tull with Novinite.com
Friends and clients of Novinite.com and M3 Communications Group, Inc. together with another 4,300 Bulgarian fans of the UK band were taken to a different music dimension by the unique music performed in the fully packed Hall 1 of the National Palace of Culture.
The UK band that is acknowledged to be one of the unique phenomena in the world music staged an amazing performance for its Bulgarian fans. With sales of around 60 million albums and more than 2500 concerts in 40 countries, Jethro Tull continue to tour and record, typically performing 100 concerts per year.
- » Two-Thirds of Deaths in Bulgaria Linked to Cardiovascular Diseases
- » Bulgaria Ranks 46th in Bloomberg's Healthcare System Index
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd Worldwide In Terms Of Deats Due To Air Pollution
- » Pioneering Maritime Archaeology in Black Sea
- » Bulgaria's Education System Faces Severe Cadre Crisis Due To Retirement of Teachers
- » Bulgarian Union of Banat Leader Nikolai Mirkovic Passes Away