Bulgarian FM Enjoys Jethro Tull with Novinite.com
Friends and clients of Novinite.com and M3 Communications Group, Inc. together with another 4,300 Bulgarian fans of the UK band were taken to a different music dimension by the unique music performed in the fully packed Hall 1 of the National Palace of Culture.
The UK band that is acknowledged to be one of the unique phenomena in the world music staged an amazing performance for its Bulgarian fans. With sales of around 60 million albums and more than 2500 concerts in 40 countries, Jethro Tull continue to tour and record, typically performing 100 concerts per year.
- » Three-Day Bulgarian Tourist Fair Opens Doors in Paris
- » Fire Causes Death of Two People in Downtown Sofia
- » No Risk for Bulgaria from Forest Fires Around Ukraine’s Chernobyl
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US Says Was Subject to Hack Attack
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival