Bulgarian FM Enjoys Jethro Tull with Novinite.com
Friends and clients of Novinite.com and M3 Communications Group, Inc. together with another 4,300 Bulgarian fans of the UK band were taken to a different music dimension by the unique music performed in the fully packed Hall 1 of the National Palace of Culture.
The UK band that is acknowledged to be one of the unique phenomena in the world music staged an amazing performance for its Bulgarian fans. With sales of around 60 million albums and more than 2500 concerts in 40 countries, Jethro Tull continue to tour and record, typically performing 100 concerts per year.
- » Lab Tests Show Radioactivity in Water Pipe in SW Bulgaria
- » Lifeguards Warn Of Dangerous Swells Along Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
- » Parliament Passes At First Reading NZOK Budget Update
- » August in Bulgaria: Rain in the West, Sun at the Seaside
- » Roma Protesters End Railroad Blockade in Sofia
- » Village near Stara Zagora Holds Sod-Turning Event for Waste Plant