Unique Jethro Tull Enchants Bulgaria
The famous musicians arrived in Sofia hours before the concert from Romania and left right after it for Istanbul.
The band formed in February 1968. After their first tentative blues oriented album, titled "This Was", the group moved through successive records towards a more progressive sound.
With sales of around 60 million albums and more than 2500 concerts in 40 countries, the band continue to tour and record, typically performing 100 concerts per year.
- » Harrison Ford Suffers Injury after Plane Crash with Vintage Vehicle
- » Landslide Stops Traffic in Bulgaria's Kresna Gorge
- » Dub FX to Present His Brand New Live Show in Sofia
- » Bugaria MPs Trade Punches over Claims of 'pro-US Stance'
- » Suspect Held on Murder Charge in Bulgaria's Veliko Tarnovo
- » 62 % of Bulgarians Oppose Issue of New BGN 16 B Debt – Survey