Unique Jethro Tull Enchants Bulgaria
The famous musicians arrived in Sofia hours before the concert from Romania and left right after it for Istanbul.
The band formed in February 1968. After their first tentative blues oriented album, titled "This Was", the group moved through successive records towards a more progressive sound.
With sales of around 60 million albums and more than 2500 concerts in 40 countries, the band continue to tour and record, typically performing 100 concerts per year.
- » Bulgaria's Environment Ministry Warns of Possible Flash Floods
- » Almost Half of Bulgarians Live Below Poverty Threshold – Survey
- » Bulgaria's Sunny Beach 'Knocks Back' 20 Tonnes of Alcohol Daily
- » Bulgaria Tops Global Spam-Per-Person Chart
- » Germany Will Not Send Back to Bulgaria 3000 Refugees
- » Code Yellow Warning for Rains and Thunderstorms Issued