Unique Jethro Tull Enchants Bulgaria
The famous musicians arrived in Sofia hours before the concert from Romania and left right after it for Istanbul.
The band formed in February 1968. After their first tentative blues oriented album, titled "This Was", the group moved through successive records towards a more progressive sound.
With sales of around 60 million albums and more than 2500 concerts in 40 countries, the band continue to tour and record, typically performing 100 concerts per year.
- » No Risk for Bulgaria from Forest Fires Around Ukraine’s Chernobyl
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US Says Was Subject to Hack Attack
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival
- » Bulgaria, US to Create Commission on Safeguarding Cultural Heritage
- » Three Houses Collapsed in Pernik Following Illegal Mining Activities