Unique Jethro Tull Enchants Bulgaria
The famous musicians arrived in Sofia hours before the concert from Romania and left right after it for Istanbul.
The band formed in February 1968. After their first tentative blues oriented album, titled "This Was", the group moved through successive records towards a more progressive sound.
With sales of around 60 million albums and more than 2500 concerts in 40 countries, the band continue to tour and record, typically performing 100 concerts per year.
- » Two-Thirds of Deaths in Bulgaria Linked to Cardiovascular Diseases
- » Bulgaria Ranks 46th in Bloomberg's Healthcare System Index
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd Worldwide In Terms Of Deats Due To Air Pollution
- » Pioneering Maritime Archaeology in Black Sea
- » Bulgaria's Education System Faces Severe Cadre Crisis Due To Retirement of Teachers
- » Bulgarian Union of Banat Leader Nikolai Mirkovic Passes Away