Unique Jethro Tull Enchants Bulgaria
The famous musicians arrived in Sofia hours before the concert from Romania and left right after it for Istanbul.
The band formed in February 1968. After their first tentative blues oriented album, titled "This Was", the group moved through successive records towards a more progressive sound.
With sales of around 60 million albums and more than 2500 concerts in 40 countries, the band continue to tour and record, typically performing 100 concerts per year.
- » Bulgaria Beefs Up Police Presence to Enforce Traffic Rules
- » Bulgaria's MPs Fined BGN 660 K For Non-Attendance
- » Salaries in Bulgarian Healthcare 'Guaranteed Until December'
- » Bulgaria’s Population Shrinks Further
- » Unemployment Rates in Bulgaria Reach 11.3% in 2013
- » Bulgarian Scientists Prove Beer to Be as Healthy as Fruits