Russian Civilian Killed in Baghdad
An Iraqi guard traveling with them was also abducted during the raid.
The Russian civilians employed by the locally branched Russian company Interenergoservice were attacked when returning from a power plant site, some 50 km south of Baghdad.
Meanwhile, the Netherlands gave its first fatality in Iraq after one of the two Dutch soldiers wounded Monday in a grenade attack in the southern Iraqi city of Samawa died.
There are 1,260 Dutch soldiers in the southern Iraqi province of al-Muthanna, which is under UK control.
- » Serbian PM Ivica Dacic on Visit to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria FM: EU Must Boost Incentives to Post-Soviet Countries
- » Ukraine to Send EU-Integration Envoys to Brussels
- » Deputy Foreign Min Represents Bulgaria at Mandela Memorial Service
- » Bulgarians Rally in London against Anti-Immigrant Policies
- » Bulgaria's GERB Suffers 2nd 'Renegade' Loss