Russian Civilian Killed in Baghdad
An Iraqi guard traveling with them was also abducted during the raid.
The Russian civilians employed by the locally branched Russian company Interenergoservice were attacked when returning from a power plant site, some 50 km south of Baghdad.
Meanwhile, the Netherlands gave its first fatality in Iraq after one of the two Dutch soldiers wounded Monday in a grenade attack in the southern Iraqi city of Samawa died.
There are 1,260 Dutch soldiers in the southern Iraqi province of al-Muthanna, which is under UK control.
- » Bulgaria Defense Ministry to Dispatch 180 Troops along Border with Turkey
- » Two Bulgarian Nationals Arrested in Libya for Alleged Smuggling
- » Finance Ministry Reverses Controversial Changes to Pension Insurance
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Makes Governance Programme Public
- » Bulgaria Foresees New Investments for Municipalities Hosting Refugees
- » Proposal to Increase Social Insurance Could Lead to Higher Unemployment - CEIB