Russian Civilian Killed in Baghdad
An Iraqi guard traveling with them was also abducted during the raid.
The Russian civilians employed by the locally branched Russian company Interenergoservice were attacked when returning from a power plant site, some 50 km south of Baghdad.
Meanwhile, the Netherlands gave its first fatality in Iraq after one of the two Dutch soldiers wounded Monday in a grenade attack in the southern Iraqi city of Samawa died.
There are 1,260 Dutch soldiers in the southern Iraqi province of al-Muthanna, which is under UK control.
- » BSP MP Tables Space Exploration Draft Law
- » Central Bank Deputy Governor Arrives at Bulgaria's Presidency
- » Kristalina Georgieva 'Should Comment on EU Foreign Affairs' - FM
- » Parliament Fails to Reach Quorum, As GERB MPs Do Not Attend Session
- » President Plevneliev 'to Hold Consultations' with Caretaker Gov't
- » Nikolay Barekov's Appointment at TV7 'A Mistake' - KTB Owner