Who is Who: Dolores Arsenova
She is a law graduate of the University for National and World Economy, and also graduated in Pedagogy at the Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski.
From 1996 to 2001, she worked as a lawyer, and was a member of the Sofia College of Barristers. Then she became an MP, and took on the ministerial post in 2001.
Arsenova is also the author of several articles on scientific and other, more popular, subjects.
She is married and has a teenage son, and points sport and tourism as her main hobbies.
- » WSJ: Bulgaria and Smugglers Escalate Their Migrant-Trafficking Battle
- » Seattle Times: Bulgaria Is 'Underappreciated and Ripe for a Visit'
- » Die Welt: Bulgarians Rescuing Schengen Area
- » Balkan Insight: Bulgaria's Impossible Balancing Act
- » DW Reveals How Migrants Are Smuggled out of Bulgaria
- » Sweden Studying Options to Ban Begging