Who is Who: Dolores Arsenova
She is a law graduate of the University for National and World Economy, and also graduated in Pedagogy at the Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski.
From 1996 to 2001, she worked as a lawyer, and was a member of the Sofia College of Barristers. Then she became an MP, and took on the ministerial post in 2001.
Arsenova is also the author of several articles on scientific and other, more popular, subjects.
She is married and has a teenage son, and points sport and tourism as her main hobbies.
- » World Bank: Bulgaria Needs to Increase Productivity to Battle Demographic Crisis
- » Bloomberg: Grexit Threatens Bulgarian, Romanian Banking Industries
- » WSJ: Pro-Western Bulgaria Is One of Putin's Targets
- » NY Times: Bulgaria Fears Spillover of Greece Baking Trouble
- » The Guardian: Sofia Is 'Social Behind a Socialist Facade'
- » BBC: 'Bulgaria's Fortified Frontier a Staging Post for Migrants'