Who is Who: Dolores Arsenova
She is a law graduate of the University for National and World Economy, and also graduated in Pedagogy at the Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski.
From 1996 to 2001, she worked as a lawyer, and was a member of the Sofia College of Barristers. Then she became an MP, and took on the ministerial post in 2001.
Arsenova is also the author of several articles on scientific and other, more popular, subjects.
She is married and has a teenage son, and points sport and tourism as her main hobbies.
- » German Intelligence: Russia Has An Interest In Bulgaria's Bankruptcy
- » The NYT: Political Crisis Jeopardizes Future of Bulgarian Bank
- » Gov't Resignation in Bulgaria May Cause Problems for Gazprom
- » Bulgaria Wins Balkan Prize
- » Forbes: The Curious Case of the Bulgarian Bank Runs
- » Westinghouse Most Likely to Win Bulgarian Nuclear Deal