Who is Who: Dolores Arsenova
She is a law graduate of the University for National and World Economy, and also graduated in Pedagogy at the Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski.
From 1996 to 2001, she worked as a lawyer, and was a member of the Sofia College of Barristers. Then she became an MP, and took on the ministerial post in 2001.
Arsenova is also the author of several articles on scientific and other, more popular, subjects.
She is married and has a teenage son, and points sport and tourism as her main hobbies.
- » Balcaniecaucaso Tells the Touching Story of Bulgaria's Gorna Bela Rechka
- » Reuters: No More Incentives for Bulgarian Renewable Energy Installations
- » Reuters: Strong Banking Ties to Greece Pose Risk for Bulgaria, Balkans
- » Amnesty International Notes Bulgaria's Mixed Record on Human Righs in 2014
- » VoA: Bulgaria Key Battleground in US-Russia Energy War
- » WSJ: Jihadists Pass Through Bulgarian-Turkish Border to Join IS