200 Kids Auditioned in Sofia's Harry Potter Casting
According to the article police will be on high alert on February 4 and 5 when the casting is scheduled to take place. It will be carried out at the "Studentski Dom" in Sofia on the two successive days from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Bulgarian director Sasho Kossev as well as famous Bulgarian actress Maya Bezhanska will decide at the entrance of "Studentski Dom" which of the candidates should be allowed to take part in the casting judging by the resemblance with the outlook of Krum.
The Bulgarian was described as a strong boy with hooked nose and shaggy eyebrows. Just a few days ago Bozhinov told Novinite.com that perfect knowledge of English is not a must since Krum is a character of few words.
The audition, however, will be held in English and each of the aspirants will have to talk for just a few minutes with the jury. He will also be shot with two cameras to see if he has a film face.
Two days after the casting the gathered material will be sent to the English producers and the by the next week it will be clear whether there will be a Bulgarian boy in the next Harry Potter.
JK Rowling put Bulgaria at centre stage of the fourth book after being inspired by the country's fourth place in the 1994 World Cup. In Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, magicians from all over the world take part in the Quidditch World Cup, and Krum leads the Bulgarians.
Krum, the 17-year-old captain of the Bulgarian Quidditch team, also plays the love interest for Harry Potter's school friend Hermione Grainger.
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US Says Was Subject to Hack Attack
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival
- » Bulgaria, US to Create Commission on Safeguarding Cultural Heritage
- » Three Houses Collapsed in Pernik Following Illegal Mining Activities
- » Bulgaria’s PM: Hospitals Will Remain On No-Privatization List