US Peace Corps, Bulgaria Stick to Economic Cooperation
Business | October 15, 2003, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: 967 | Comments: 0
Economy Minister Lidia Shouleva (left) and US Peace Corps country director for Bulgaria Carl Hammerdorfer signed an agreement on Wednesday. Photo by Gergana Kostadinova (novinite.com)
Country Director of the US Peace Corps for Bulgaria Carl Hammerdorfer and the country's Economy Minister Lidiya Shuleva signed Wednesday an agreement for cooperation under the Economic Development program. The program's main aim is to assist the development of small and medium-sized enterprises in the country. By signing this agreement the two sides expressed their will to continue mutual support, officials from the Ministry said.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad, Visits of Foreign Residents Rise in October
- » Bulgaria’s Business Climate Worsens in November
- » Bulgaria Opens Tender for Oil/Gas Exploration in Varna Region
- » Bulgarians to Have Four Long Weekends in 2016
- » Bulgarian National Bank Presents New BGN 2 Coin
- » Telenor Bulgaria to Offer 4G Services from Next Month
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)