US Peace Corps, Bulgaria Stick to Economic Cooperation
Business | October 15, 2003, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: 1007 | Comments: 0
Economy Minister Lidia Shouleva (left) and US Peace Corps country director for Bulgaria Carl Hammerdorfer signed an agreement on Wednesday. Photo by Gergana Kostadinova (novinite.com)
Country Director of the US Peace Corps for Bulgaria Carl Hammerdorfer and the country's Economy Minister Lidiya Shuleva signed Wednesday an agreement for cooperation under the Economic Development program. The program's main aim is to assist the development of small and medium-sized enterprises in the country. By signing this agreement the two sides expressed their will to continue mutual support, officials from the Ministry said.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » China 'Interested in Bulgaria's Belene Nuclear Plant'
- » Bulgaria 'Should Promote Itself as All-Year-Round Destination'
- » EU Energy Ministers Seeking New Rules on Gas Supplies
- » Nuclear Decommissioning Conference in Sofia Due This Week
- » Fitch Affirms Bulgaria's BBB- Rating
- » S&P Confirms 'Junk' Status of Bulgaria
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)