US Peace Corps, Bulgaria Stick to Economic Cooperation
Business | October 15, 2003, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Economy Minister Lidia Shouleva (left) and US Peace Corps country director for Bulgaria Carl Hammerdorfer signed an agreement on Wednesday. Photo by Gergana Kostadinova (novinite.com)
Country Director of the US Peace Corps for Bulgaria Carl Hammerdorfer and the country's Economy Minister Lidiya Shuleva signed Wednesday an agreement for cooperation under the Economic Development program. The program's main aim is to assist the development of small and medium-sized enterprises in the country. By signing this agreement the two sides expressed their will to continue mutual support, officials from the Ministry said.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » There is an Increase of 6.9% of the Receipts From Social Protection Contributions
- » Tobacco Products and Bottled Alcoholic Beverages will be Sold with a New Excise Label
- » No New Funding of Rehabilitation of Compartment Buildings in 2018
- » East European wines: Bulgaria’s Cheap and Cheerful Best, The Guardian
- » Infrastructure Investments in Bulgaria will Continue in 2018
- » AFP: Bulgarian Village Goes Chinese in Yoghurt Craze
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)