US Peace Corps, Bulgaria Stick to Economic Cooperation
Business | October 15, 2003, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Economy Minister Lidia Shouleva (left) and US Peace Corps country director for Bulgaria Carl Hammerdorfer signed an agreement on Wednesday. Photo by Gergana Kostadinova (novinite.com)
Country Director of the US Peace Corps for Bulgaria Carl Hammerdorfer and the country's Economy Minister Lidiya Shuleva signed Wednesday an agreement for cooperation under the Economic Development program. The program's main aim is to assist the development of small and medium-sized enterprises in the country. By signing this agreement the two sides expressed their will to continue mutual support, officials from the Ministry said.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Greece Returned to the Financial Markets after 3 Year Pause
- » Exhibition by Stefan Despodov-Despo to be Hold in the National Gallery in Sofia
- » Energy Security Strategy For Supply and Diversification of Gas Sources and Routes - Among the Key Priorities of Bulgaria
- » EU – Turkey High Level Political Dialogue in Brussels to be Hold Today
- » Mercedes will Produce Batteries in One More Factory
- » Spotify and Warner Music Make a Deal by September
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)