Police Busted Outlaw Bookmakers
Politics | July 7, 2003, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgarian policemen busted an illegal bookmaking network in the town of Pazardzhik, some 110km to the south of capial Sofia. Two Bulgarians aged thirty-four and tweny-seven were arrested during the operation. They are suspected to have organized illegal bets on the results of the European Championship football matches. Policemen also searched several houses in the town of Pazardzhik to seize the equipment of the illegal network.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Prime Minister Borisov: Bulgaria will Provide EUR 500 000 to the Trust Fund for Africa
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » A European Funding will be Provided for the Construction of the Railway Link Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » The Interior Minister Declared the Fence on the Bulgaria-Turkey Border is 100% Finished
- » Borut Pahor is Favorite for the Presidential Elections in Slovenia
- » Austrian Election Winner Sebastian Kurz Prepares for Talks form Government
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)