Thailand Opens Sofia Consulate with Unique Royal Decree
The preparations for the consulate took two years and ended with the decree, which is a piece of art written by a special calligrapher.
In spite of the honorary status of the mission, it will also issue visas to those who want to visit Thailand. "This is not a common practice," Victor Melamed, honorary consul of Thailand in Bulgaria said.
Bulgaria and Thailand have had diplomatic relations since 1974.
- » Bulgaria's Agriculture to Be Granted EUR 7.5 B EU in Next Years
- » Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Loses Case for Sitnyakovo Palace at Second Instance Court
- » Bulgaria 'Should Avail Itself of Developments in Greece'
- » Bulgaria’s President Starts 2-Day Visit to Ukraine on Tuesday
- » Bulgaria C-Bank's Outgoing Chair 'Was Reelected Under Pressure' - Former FinMin
- » Bulgaria FM Visiting Ukraine's Odessa