Pace of EU Accession Depends on Progress on Reforms, Dialogue
The pace of the EU accession talks between Brussels and Belgrade continues to depend on progress in the reform process in Serbia, as well as on the dialogue on normalisation of relations with Pristina, says the European Commission report on Serbia's progress on the EU path, to be published on Tuesday, Tanjug reported.
According to the draft report, seen by Radio Free Europe, the EC calls for urgent progress in the Belgrade-Pristina dialogue but also for full implementation of the Brussels Agreement, with a particular reference to establishment of the Community of Serb Municipalities.
- » Brussels Bans the Broadcast of World Cup Football Matches in the Center of the City
- » The EC Offers Mandatory Fingerprints in ID Cards
- » Merkel, Macron Meet to Plot Euro Zone Reform Road Map
- » EU Parliament Demands Zuckerberg Answer Questions in Person
- » EU Should Open Up to West Balkans: European Commission
- » The EC Added New Requirements for Free WiFi Internet for Municipalities