Air France Cancels Flights Due to Another Strike Over Pay
About 30 percent of Air France flights scheduled on Tuesday are expected to be canceled due to a strike over pay.
Crews and ground staff are staging their eighth day of walkouts since February. They are seeking a 6 percent pay rise. Their wages have been frozen since 2011.
Air France’s management on Monday offered a 2 percent rise this year followed by an increase totaling 5 percent over the following three years.
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer
- » Staro Stefanovo - a Bulgarian Renaissance Fairy Tale near Lovech
- » Airlines Fear Wave of Compensation Claims After EU Court Ruling
- » Sunny Beach Topped a Global Ranking for Destinations that Offer Quality Bargain Vacation
- » Minister Angelkova is on a Working Visit to Argentina
- » Bulgaria’s Minister of Tourism Predicts Good Summer Season