New Programs will Support the Development of Education in 2018
Under the "Together for Every Child" program, teams working on enrollment and retention of children and students in the education system will be helped, the Education Office said. It is new and its budget is 450 thousand leva.
The ministry has developed another 12 programs that will support the development of education in 2018.
"With the care of every student" provides that 2 million leva will be allocated for the remuneration of teachers who work additionally with students who have difficulties in learning.
The scope of the "Providing a Contemporary Educational Environment" program has been expanded and three new modules have been developed.
BGN 100,000 are provided for museum visits. 1.7 million leva are for projects of cognitive books, textbooks and school kits and nearly 3 million leva are provided for lockers where students can hold textbooks, in order to have lighter backpacks.
The projects of the 13 programs are published on the website of the educational institution, and comments and opinions on them can be submitted by 6 April.
- » Students From Varna with Award from NASA
- » For the next school year, half of the schools will have lockers
- » Sofia Mayor Fandakova Promised at Least 4 New Schools in the Capital
- » Sofia University will Create its own Educational TV Network
- » 1219 schools in the Country are Closed Due to the Cold Weather
- » Schools are Closing Because of the Snow