For the First Time Bulgarian Movie Portraing Transgender Person Will be Presented Within the 22nd Sofia Film Fest
The traditional JAMIESON Price for Bulgarian Short Film is held for the 15th time within the 22nd Sofia Film Fest. A five-member jury chose 12 of the 65 nominated films, one of the finalists being Transfiguration by director Stefan Ganov.
The mysterious synopsis of the film reads: He is young and handsome and he lives in Germany. Sometimes he is a she. He is honest with his mother. She understands him and accepts him. He has no father. He has an uncle in Bulgaria who knows only a part of his nephew - the masculine one. It's time for the whole truth.
The black-and-white film will be presented at the House of Cinema on March 12 at 21:00 and on March 13 at 12:00.
- » Belgian Far-Right Politician Accuses Muslims of Creating Tension
- » Turkey Insists 'Won't Stay' in Syria's Afrin
- » Bulgarians Bought Less Beer in 2017
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector
- » Mostly Cloudy Today with Light Rain in Many Areas
- » An Extra Half Degree of Global Warming Could Displace 5 Million People