International Women's Day: McDonald's Flips Iconic 'M' Logo (Video)
In an innovative initiative, multinational fast food chain McDonald's has decided to flip its 'hallmark golden arches' on the occasion of International Women’s Day on March 8. At least one outlet of McDonald's in California has turned the iconic 'M' sign of the company upside down, according to reports.
- » Foreign Investment in Bulgaria For January Increased by 64.6%
- » China Vows to Hit Back as Trump Prepares Trade Sanctions
- » Under OP ''Inovation and Competitiveness'' Clusters in Bulgaria are Supported with over € 36 million
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017
- » Telenor Officially Sold its Business to Czech Billionaire
- » Labor Costs Increase by 12% by the End of 2017