Again Shooting at a High School in the US
A 17-year-old girl was killed and her boyfriend was injured while shooting at a high school in Birmingham, Alabama.
The incident occurred after the end of the school classes. Police believe the shots were produced by accident but did not give any explanation.
Meanwhile, the Congress of Florida voted a bill limiting access to firearms. The document, which has already been approved by the Upper House, must now also be signed by the governor of the state.
The measure was adopted less than a month after 19-year-old Nicholas Cruz opened fire and killed 17 people at Florida High School. Yesterday, Cruise was indicted by a state court for 17 murders and 17 murder attempts.
- » Officer Is Fourth Killed in France Terrorist Attack
- » Gunman Shot Dead by French Police After Two Killed in Trèbes Supermarket Hostage Situation (UPDATED)
- » Greek Authorities Seize 11 kg of Heroin at Athens Airport
- » BREAKING NEWS: ISIS Gunman 'Kills Shop Worker' After Taking Hostages at French Supermarket
- » 34 Killed, Including 17 Children, in an Air Strike in Northwestern Syria
- » A 20-year-old Girl was Beaten and Robbed in the Student City District of Sofia