The Emir of Qatar Discussed with Rumen Radev the Opportunities For a Future Partnership
The Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani is on his first state visit to Bulgaria. With President Rumen Radev, he discussed the opportunities for developing bilateral relations.
They also commented on how to deepen the contacts between investment, business and academic circles. They also discussed future partnerships in the fields of economy, energy, agriculture, transport, trade and tourism.
After the official reception ceremony, Sheikh Al-Thani together with President Radev made a took a walks in the center of Sofia. A business forum with more than 60 representatives of Qatar companies is taking place during the visit. Sheikh Al-Thani will also meet with Prime Minister Boyko Borissov.
It is planned to sign a number of bilateral cooperation documents in the fields of entrepreneurship, education and science, energy, youth and sport.
- » BSP donated books to the Bulgarian Cultural Center in Skopje
- » President Radev Accepted an Invitation for a Meeting for Erdogan
- » Borisov: We will not Recall Bulgarian Diplomats from Russia
- » The EU-Turkey Meeting in Varna will Happen after All
- » US Embassy in Sofia Was Bugged by Communist Bulgaria's Intelligence till 1990, Ex Spy Reveals
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Тalks with EU President Donald Tusk