Tragedy in Sredets: Father and his Two Children Died in a Fire
A man and two children died in a fire in a house in Sredets. A woman and two other children have been injured.
The fire started around 22.30 last night in a family house in the Roma district of Sredets. The father died at age 34, and the two children were a 6 year old girl and a 12-year-old boy. The mother and two more children - aged 11 and 8 - were injured in the incident. They were taken to the UMHAT - Burgas. Due to their severe condition, the Burgas medics decided they should be transported to a specialized clinic in Varna last night.
The fire was extinguished by two fire fighter brigades. The reasons for the incident are still being investigated. Criminalists conduct an inspection of the scene of the incident.
"This is a young family, the tragedy is great," were the only words of the mayor of Sredets Ivan Zhabov.
The burnt house is located in the Roma neighborhood of the city. Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated in this case.
- » Turkish Fighter Jet Crashed
- » Explosion at a Chemical Plant in the Czech Republic Killed at Least Six People
- » A Train Ran over a Man in Montana Area
- » One Person was Injured in an Explosion in Austin
- » Man Dies after Getting Trapped in his Seat in the Cinema
- » Bulgarian Diplomat Monitors the Situation of the Injured in the Bus Crash in Egypt