Google is Developing an Artificial Intelligence Program for the Pentagon
US company Google has signed a partnership agreement with the Pentagon.
The company will develop an Artificial Intelligence program that will be able to analyze photos taken with the use of drones, according to Gizmodo.
It is noted that some Google representatives have uncovered the idea of cooperating with the military ministry. Others point out that the project raises important issues in the field of development and use of machine training.
The Maven project, which is concerned, aims to improve the image analysis system made by drones. It involves the use of machine training. The technology makes it possible to recognize vehicles and other objects by 38 parameters. It also allows the tracing of people.
- » Man Dies after Getting Trapped in his Seat in the Cinema
- » 25,000 Afghans Applied to Stay in Bulgaria
- » UN Urges for Quick Action to Preserve Water on Earth
- » Almost 40% of Bulgarians Stay in the Cold at Home
- » Facebook Security Chief is Reportedly Leaving the Company in Wake of Russian Disinformation Scandal
- » Charity Initiative: Wardrobe For the Poor