Earthquake of 5.7 on the Richter Scale Detected off the Coast of the Indonesian Island of Seram
An earthquake of magnitude 5.7 happened today off the coast of the Indonesian island of Seram, said the Geophysical Institute of the United States, quoted by Tass. The epicenter of the quake was 221 km east of the Amakai village in Maluku province, at a depth of 8 km. There is no evidence of the destruction and the danger of a tsunami.
- » How Long will the Bad Weather Continue?
- » Conditions For Blizzards in North Bulgaria and High Mountain Passes, Temperatures to Decrease
- » World Water Day 2018: Importance And Significance Of This Day
- » The Winter Came Back
- » Vidin Region Vigilant on Rising Danube Level
- » Over the Last Few Days, People have Helped More than 30 Storks