Parliament Discusses Candidatures For Chair of the New Anti-Corruption Body
Parliament began working with the election of the Commission President to counteract corruption and to withdraw illegally acquired property. The candidates for the post are two - Plamen Georgiev and Nikolay Nikolov.
The agenda included two new subjects on the proposal of the National Assembly President Tsveta Karaiancheva - second reading of amendments to the Law on Maritime Spaces and Inland Waterways and ratification of the International Convention for the Control and Management of Ship Ballast Waters and Sediments.
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body
- » Electronic Ticket in Sofia - in 2019
- » Controlled Water Release from Ticha Dam Continues