NATO will Conduct Large-scale Exercises near Russia's Borders in October
NATO will conduct large-scale military exercises across Russia's borders in October 2018, which will involve about 45,000 people, said US Marine Corps General Robert Neller, reports RIA Novosti, quoted by Focus.
"This autumn, in October, there will be a major NATO exercise, which is probably the biggest amphibious teachings since the Cold War peak", said Neeller.
The general has revealed that it will be called "Trident Joining", adding that the maneuvers will be held off the coast of Norway and not far from the Russian border. However, Neller did not offer more specific information about the place. "I am convinced that there will be counter-teachings from Russia," added the general.
- » Europol: 800 People From the Western Balkans are in the Ranks of the "Islamic State"
- » NATO Set To Begin Move To New Brussels Headquarters
- » About 30,000 People in Europe Are Potentially Part of Terrorist Communities', Rob Wainwright Europol Director
- » The Total Military Budget of NATO Member States is $ 957 billion
- » Defence Budget to Reach 2% of GDP by 2024
- » Russia will Provide Logistics for the Bulgarian MiG-29 until 2022