Secretary at the White House Left his Position after Allegations of Domestic Violence
Due to a report of domestic violence, senior US associate to Donald Trump resigned. President Trump's office secretary Rob Porter, former head of the Utah senator's office, Orin Hach, is charged with violence by two of his ex-wives.
They accused him of physical, verbal and emotional harassment. Both women reported publicly that they had been victims and proved their accusations with photos of bruised eyes and a restraining order.
In a statement, Porter called these claims scandalous and fake, but said he was leaving his position.
- » The Company of Elon Musk Launched a Global High-speed Internet Project (Video)
- » Over 400 Civilians were Killed near Damascus in the Past Five Days
- » Trump Wants Teachers to Carry Weapons
- » Deputy Director of UNICEF Resigned Because of Obscene Remarks to Women
- » An Armed Sheriff did not Help in the Shooting at a High School in the US
- » Trump to Announce New Sanctions Against North Korea; South Korea Preps For Talks with North