New Specialized Unit Will Investigate Major Railway Incidents Across the Country
A new specialized unit will investigate heavy rail incidents - this is a second-reading amendment to the Railways Act.
It will be set up at the Ministry of Transport and will have access to any information related to the investigation.
The unit will produce an annual report on road safety, the project says. All minor accidents will be investigated by the railway infrastructure manager.
For the ongoing investigations, such as the Hitrino case, the current law will apply.
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Sofia Municipality will Try to Reduce Advertising in the City Center
- » “Blue Room” for Hearing of Child Victims of Crime Opened in Vratsa
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman will Now be Elected by Open Ballot System