45-Year-Old Bulgarian Citizen Accused of Bomb Threats in the Capital
The National Palace of the Culture (one of the most important buildings for the meetings scheduled to take place during the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU) was evacuated on 12th of January over a bomb threat. After several bomb alerts in the capital the police found the perpetrator.
This is a 45-year-old Bulgarian citizen who is on the territory of an EU country.
''We act with partner offices to establish his location and detention.'' This is what director Ivaylo Ivanov said at a briefing in connection with an established author of malicious calls, a reporter at BGNES reported.
In the last few days, many malicious anonymous phone calls for explosive devices were received on the territory of various sites of Sofia Airport, National Palace of Culture and National Assembly.The man who did it is a 45-year-old Bulgarian citizen who is on the territory of an EU country.
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs
- » The Monument of Buzludzha can Receive European Funding
- » The National Assembly Ratified the Treaty on Friendship, Neighborhood and Cooperation with Macedonia
- » Plans for Expansion of the Trakia Highway