Policemen Decided to Temporarily Suspend the Protest Actions
The Syndicated Federation of Employees of the Ministry of Interior said its leadership has decided to temporarily suspend the protest actions as of today. The trade union explained that its decision reflects yesterday’s changes in the situation regarding its demands, for which it has been protesting since the summer of 2017.
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs
- » The Monument of Buzludzha can Receive European Funding
- » The National Assembly Ratified the Treaty on Friendship, Neighborhood and Cooperation with Macedonia
- » Plans for Expansion of the Trakia Highway