Car Fell into a 10-meter Excavation for Subway
Ford Fiesta car fell into a 10-meter trench on the Montevideo boulevard in the Ovcha Kupel district of Sofia. The car was run by a woman, and there was one passenger.
Eyewitnesses point out that the two women survived the severe road traffic accident, but they were taken by a team of emergency medical assistants for a full medical examination, informs Bulphoto.
- » A Train Ran over a Man in Montana Area
- » One Person was Injured in an Explosion in Austin
- » Man Dies after Getting Trapped in his Seat in the Cinema
- » Bulgarian Diplomat Monitors the Situation of the Injured in the Bus Crash in Egypt
- » Breaking: Bus Crash in Egypt Leaves 22 Bulgarians Injured
- » Cirque du Soleil Performer Dies after Fall in Florida