65 Jihadists were Killed in Afghanistan
At least 65 extremists from the Islamic State terrorist group were killed and 18 injured in Afghan army operations in the eastern province of Nangarhar, TASS reported.
The operations were carried out on land and air. A peaceful citizen died, 13 other people, including women and children, were injured.
- » PM May's Spokesman: Britain Will be Leaving the EU
- » Trump's Properties have Brought New Accusations of Conflicts of Interest
- » Religious Propaganda in Russia Pushes People to the Supernatural
- » A Surprising Contraction of the Russian Economy in November 2017
- » Greek Parliament Approves More Bailout Reforms Despite Protests
- » Romanian PM Resigns