In Moscow Opened Exhibition "SuperPutin"
"SuperPutin" - this is the name of a new exhibition of contemporary art in Moscow.
Artists painted the Russian president in unusual roles - riding a bear in a medieval armor dressed as Santa Claus and as Superman.
The exhibition includes a total of 30 paintings and sculptures presenting the Russian leader in heroic light.
Its discovery coincided with the news that Putin will run for president for the fourth time.
- » Theodor Ushev Shows for the First Time in Sofia an Immersive Art Installation and a Mixed Reality
- » "The Shape of Water" Took the Award of American Film Critics
- » Modigliani Art Exhibit Found to be Full of fakes
- » An Interactive Exhibition Will Welcome the Guests to the Opening Ceremony For the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU
- » "Rolling Stones" have the Most Successful Tour of the Year
- » The Alternative and Experimental Iranian Singer SEVDALIZA Comes to Sofia