Martenitsa is now part of the Cultural Heritage of UNESCO
Martenitsa was listed as a cultural cultural heritage by UNESCO, the ministry of culture said.
This happened at the meeting of the Intergovernmental Committee for its Conservation held in the Republic of Korea. The nomination is multinational to Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Macedonia and is listed on the representative list of the elements of the intangible cultural heritage of mankind.
- » Sofia Hosts International Literary Festival for Children and Youngsters
- » Rapper Kendrick Lamar Wins Pulitzer Prize
- » Three New Bands at the HILLS OF ROCK 2018 Festival
- » 14th Edition of the European Museum Night will Take Place on May 19th
- » Master of Art Film Festival Features 77 Titles from Around the World
- » Embryo Live in Plovidiv