Doctors from Pirogov Continue with their Protest
The doctors and nurses of UMHALSM "N.I. Pirogov" will protest for a third consecutive day at 13.30. The reason is the growing tensions in Bulgaria's largest emergency hospital, caused by the chaotic and incompetent management of the current leadership.
An inspection has been assigned to the case by the Ministry of Health. Until its completion, the hospital management refuses to comment, but doctors threaten to quit if the CEO, Prof. Asen Baltov, does not withdraw.
- » The Kindergartens in Varna Offer Free Training in all Kinds of Sports
- » Delays in Distributing Food to Socially Disadvantaged People
- » Incident with Bulgaria's Only "Spartan"
- » New Influenza Virus was Detected in Bulgaria
- » Malaysia Airlines Aircraft Made an Emergency Landing in Australia
- » The Pope Urged for Hospitality Towards Immigrants