NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 8-13°C
It will be mostly sunny today. There will be moderate wind from west-northwest which will weaken in the evening.
Maximum temperatures will range between 8°C and 13°C, in Sofia around 9°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
The atmospheric pressure substantially exceeds the average for December and will slightly decrease during the day.
- » Increased Cloud Throughout the Country, Light Rain in Some Places in Western Bulgaria
- » Rain in Southern and Eastern Bulgaria Today
- » Global Warming Leads to Global Death of Species
- » Earthquake of Magnitude 4/7 on the Richter Scale was Recorded in the Vrancea Mountain, Romania
- » Environment Minister: No Contamination Found in Water in Bregovo
- » Airlines Call Off Most Boston Flights as Winter Storm Slams Region