Roman Woman’s Bronze Statuette, 300 More Artifacts Seized from Treasure Hunters Showcased in Exhibition in Bulgaria’s Pazardzhik
A total of 300 archaeological artifacts from different ages, including a 2nd-3rd century AD Ancient Roman bronze figurine of a woman, which have been seized from treasure hunters in Bulgaria’s southern Pazardzhik District, have been showcased in a special exhibition of the Pazardzhik Regional Museum of History.
Learn more HERE!
*Content provided by ArchaeologyinBulgaria.com.
- » An Ancient Port City was Found near Naples (Video)
- » Archaeologists Found the Oldest Gun in the World (Video)
- » Archaeologists Investigate Roman Reservoir in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Scientists have Discovered Antarctica Plants from the Ancient Continent of Gondwana
- » The Ancient Egypt Museum in Cairo Shows the "Screaming Mummy"
- » A Tile with the Oldest Script in the World is Found Near Nova Zagora