PM Borisov Gathered the Security Council
With the leadership of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, the Security Council of the Council of Ministers examines a draft of an updated National Security Strategy. After discussing it, it will be submitted for approval by the Council of Ministers and adopted by the National Assembly, the government press service reports.
The development of the updated strategy is in line with the government's government program for the period 2017-2021 and in response to a statement of May 30th of the National Security Advisory Council to the President of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Representatives of the President - Security and Defense Secretary Stefan Yanev and Secretary General Dimitar Stoyanov attended the discussion.
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov to Present a Public Lecture on the Subject "Bulgaria, the Balkans, Europe and the World
- » Emergency Measures: Video Recorders and Seat Belts in the Public Transport
- » Bulgarian PM Calls an Extraordinary Meeting due to the Car Crashes Near Lovech
- » Municipalityof Pernik Will Organize the Transport of the Victims of the Severe Catastrophe Near Lovech
- » MPs Chose Tsveta Karayancheva as the New Parliament Speaker
- » Speaker of the National Assembly Dimitar Glavchev Resigned