The Spanish Constitutional Court Annuls the Declaration of Independence of Catalonia
The Spanish Constitutional Court annuls the declaration of the Catalan parliament of 27 October on unilateral declaration of independence, Reuters reported.
Hours after Catalonia declared independence as a result of a vote in the regional parliament, ending 70 votes in favor and 10 against, the Spanish government removed the Catalan prime minister and dismissed the parliament.
- » More than 20 Killed and Wounded in Fights in Eastern Ukraine
- » EU's Juncker Says Dec. 4 Meeting with May will Show if Brexit Progress Made
- » Russia will Reduce its Military Presence in Syria by the End of the Year
- » In 2018 SpaceX Plans to Make 50% more Rocket Testing
- » 40% of Families in Russia with a Shortage of Money for Food and Clothing
- » Japanese City of Osaka puts an End to Friendship Agreement with San Francisco (Video)