Bulgarian Traveler Crossed North America on Foot
Petar Vanev became the first Bulgarian to cross the continent of North America, News.bg.
In front of Nova TV, the Bulgarian explained that his trip was inspired by the film "Wild". The film and ambition made him leave his prestigious work in London and take the Pacific Ridge.
The Bulgarian traveled a total of 4,240 kilometers on foot. He went from Mexico to Canada. The distance that Vanev has traveled is almost twice as much as the external border of Bulgaria.
In 2017, the Pacific challenge proves to be fatal for two people. This, however, did not stop Peter. He managed to take the distance for 5 months and 1 day with two pairs of shoes, becoming the first Bulgarian to conquer the track.
- » Bulgarians Make a Rose Garden in London
- » 'Desperate Housewives' Actress Eva Longoria Gets Hollywood Star
- » Kevin Spacey Sexual Assault Case Under Review
- » Forbes’ List of Highest Paid Celebrities of 2017
- » On March 27 Begins the Fashion Week in Sofia
- » Shot of cognac From 1894 that was Discovered a Century Later Sells For a Record £10,000 in a British Bar