Ambulances Activated the Sirens to Honour a Doctor
With sirens and lights of the ambulances, the workers in "Emergency Aid" in Rousse paid their last respects to Dr. Krasimir Yordanov - a protagonist in the documentary "Sofia's Last Ambulance" and one of the emblems of the Emergency Aid in Bulgaria.
At exactly 13:30, when the ceremony began in Sofia, the Rousse medics bowed their head for their colleague, who died at the age of 55.
- » If You Love the Sun, Beaches and Exotic Places This Job Offer is For You!
- » Scientists have Discovered the Exact Amount of Money that Can Buy Happiness
- » The First Plants Appeared 500 Million Years Ago
- » Body of an Elderly Man Emerged on the Burgas Beach
- » The Oscar-nominated Bulgarian: Our Government is Fake
- » Western Clinics Avoid Accepting Bulgarians