Borisov: Bulgaria is Ready to take the Lead of the Council of the European Union
"Our ambition is during the Bulgarian presidency to make the Union stronger and more sustainable," added Boyko Borissov at the joint meeting between the Bulgarian government and the European Commission.
Borisov also said that the motto of the Bulgarian presidency "Unity Makes Power" is a lesson learned from our own history and that is why Bulgaria will work for the unity of the Union. The Bulgarian ministers also presented the presidency's priorities - Security and Migration, Western Balkans, Europe of Competitiveness and Future of Cohesion Policy as well as Digitalisation of the EU.
- » Borisov to the MEPs: If there is so much Corruption, How are we Always First in Elections (Video)
- » Boyko Borisov Presents the Presidency's Priorities to the European Parliament
- » Experts Argue Whether Prices Would Rise if Bulgaria Introduces the Euro
- » The Speech of Donald Tusk Delivered in Bulgarian (Video)
- » Euronews: Bulgaria is Applying for Schengen by Strictly Guarding its Border with Turkey
- » Bulgaria is Third in the EU to be Financed by the Juncker Plan in Respect to GDP