Borisov: Bulgaria is Ready to take the Lead of the Council of the European Union
"Our ambition is during the Bulgarian presidency to make the Union stronger and more sustainable," added Boyko Borissov at the joint meeting between the Bulgarian government and the European Commission.
Borisov also said that the motto of the Bulgarian presidency "Unity Makes Power" is a lesson learned from our own history and that is why Bulgaria will work for the unity of the Union. The Bulgarian ministers also presented the presidency's priorities - Security and Migration, Western Balkans, Europe of Competitiveness and Future of Cohesion Policy as well as Digitalisation of the EU.
- » The EC is Considering Setting Up a New Energy Agency
- » The First Informal Meeting of EU Energy Ministers is Held in Sofia
- » Bulgaria and 15 other EU Countries will Work For a European Supercomputer
- » Bulgaria will Participate with 14 Projects at the European Space Agency
- » Bulgaria's Presidency of the EU Council is Halfway through but the Cultural Program has not Begun
- » 24 EU Countries Sign Artificial Intelligence Pact in Bid to Compete with US & China