Italy Bans the Publication of Photos of Children on Facebook
An Italian court bans the publication of photos of children on Facebook if one of the parents disagrees.
Old photos must be removed from the social network in case one parent forbids posting. The Italian authorities warn that even if it appears innocent, displaying children's pictures poses risks. Images with children can be used by pedophile sites or provide harmful information.
The court decision was taken after a divorced father won a lawsuit against the mother for publishing pictures of their child.
- » North Korea is Preparing a New Intercontinental Missile Test
- » The EU Introduces Permanent Checks at its External Borders
- » Ankara Asks For Further Probe into NATO Drill Incident
- » Google has Added a New Feature on YouTube for Smartphones
- » A Sculptor Carved a Statue of Putin as a Winged Bear (Video)
- » Elizabeth II and Prince Philip Celebrate Platinum Anniversary of their Wedding