Elon Musk will meet with Recep Erdogan in Ankara
Turkish President Recep Erdogan will meet one of the "stars" in the Silicon Valley - the founder of Tesla Motors and Space X Elon Musk.
This is understood by a message published on the official website of the Turkish head of state quoted by TASS.
The meeting between the two will be held today (November 8, Wednesday) at 15:30 local time (14:30 Bulgarian).
However, the agenda of the meeting is not announced. Earlier this month, however, the Turkish president announced the start of a project for the production of a "domestic car", developed and produced entirely in Turkey.
Ankara's plans also include an option for electromobiles, and Musk could certainly help Turkish engineers, given his experience with Tesla.
- » After New Incident on Cyprus, EU Calls on Turkey to Rein in Naval Aggression
- » The Company of Elon Musk Launched a Global High-speed Internet Project (Video)
- » Over 400 Civilians were Killed near Damascus in the Past Five Days
- » Trump Wants Teachers to Carry Weapons
- » Deputy Director of UNICEF Resigned Because of Obscene Remarks to Women
- » An Armed Sheriff did not Help in the Shooting at a High School in the US