Tesla can Power the Entire Puerto Rico with Electricity
One of Tesla's businesses is the provision of solar panels and home batteries. According to Elon Musk, technology can scale and replace the current traditional energy network of Puerto Rico.
A Twitter user asked Elon Musk if he could help by rebuilding the energy grid and rebuilding it into an independent one. Musk responded that Tesla has already done this for many smaller islands around the world.
Even though there are no technical barriers to Musk, it all depends on politicians. "Such a solution is in the hands of the government, the commercial shareholders and, most importantly, the inhabitants of Puerto Rico," said Musk on Twitter.
- » Russian Gas Supplies to Italy have Resumed
- » Part of Europe Left Without Gas Due to the Explosion in Austria
- » Bulgargaz Wants to Raise the Gas Price by 3% from January
- » EUR 60 million is the Estimated Value of the Pipeline for the New Gas Connection with Greece
- » Improving Energy Efficiency is One of the Main Goals of Bulgaria
- » Denmark Passes Law that Could Ban Russian Pipeline From Going Through its Waters