Conspiracy in the UK to Remove May from the Prime Minister Role?
Several British ministers secretly agreed that UK Prime Minister Theresa May should leave office.
This was stated by the former Conservative Party Chairman Grant Shapps, reported Guardian, quoted by News.bg.
The publication notes that the pressure on May to declare internal elections has increased.
Grant Shapps, who has been chairman of the Tory for nearly three years, has appeared as an organizer of the internal plot to remove May from the prime minister position, explains the media.
- » More than 208 000 Unemployed People have Started Work From January to October
- » MPs will Again Discuss the Budget Law of the National Health Insurance Fund For 2018
- » Boyko Borisov will Meet with Prime Minister of Norway Erna Solberg
- » The National Academy of Arts Wants to Make an Affiliate in Burgas
- » Sofia Mayor Banned the Parking of Buses in Front of the St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- » CEC Test Publicly Remote Electronic Voting