6 on the Richter Scale near Fukushima
A magnitude 6 earthquake shook an area east of the Japanese Fukushima Prefecture, where the Fukushima Power Plant is located, reports Actualno.
According to data from the National Meteorological Administration, the epicenter was in the Pacific Ocean at a depth of 10 km. There is no information about injuries and damages, there is no danger of tsunami waves, reported BGNews.
Tokyo Electric Power Company, checks whether the earthquake has triggered an emergency at power plant. The earthquake was felt in 18 prefectures in eastern and northeastern Japan.
- » Yellow Code For a Strong Wind Across The Country
- » 142 Snowmobiles have been Cleaning Sofia Last Night
- » Sofia Municipality will Fight the Polluted Air with an Operation to Collect Old Tires
- » Be 'Ready to GO!' Southern California Warns Residents as Fires Rage
- » NIMH: Sunny Weather with Maximum Temperatures of 9-14°C
- » The Agung Volcano on Bali Erupted Again