Powerful Storm Killed Seven People in Germany
Seven people died on Thursday in a storm that had hurricane winds in northern and eastern Germany, knocked down trees and cranes, and cut off rail transport, France press and DPA reported.
In Hamburg a tree fell over a car in which there were two women. One is dead and the other is admitted to a hospital.
Several drivers have also died of fallen trees in the Mecklenburg-Vorpommern province, in the Brandenburg province and Berlin a lot of people were also injured by the storm.
Rail traffic in northern Germany was stopped due to falling trees on the rails, Deutsche Bahn company said.
- » 150 New Trees were Planted in the Lauta Park in Plovdiv
- » Scientists Found Microorganisms in Antarctica that were Thought to be Unable to Live on Earth
- » NIMH: Sunny Weather with Maximum Temperatures of 10-15°C
- » Artificial Intelligence Translates the Language of Chickens
- » Scientists Discovered Fossils from a Giant Penguin in New Zealand
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 11-16°C