Powerful Storm Killed Seven People in Germany
Seven people died on Thursday in a storm that had hurricane winds in northern and eastern Germany, knocked down trees and cranes, and cut off rail transport, France press and DPA reported.
In Hamburg a tree fell over a car in which there were two women. One is dead and the other is admitted to a hospital.
Several drivers have also died of fallen trees in the Mecklenburg-Vorpommern province, in the Brandenburg province and Berlin a lot of people were also injured by the storm.
Rail traffic in northern Germany was stopped due to falling trees on the rails, Deutsche Bahn company said.
- » The Strong Wind Literally Took Roofs of Houses Across the Country
- » Increased Cloud Throughout the Country, Light Rain in Some Places in Western Bulgaria
- » Rain in Southern and Eastern Bulgaria Today
- » Global Warming Leads to Global Death of Species
- » Earthquake of Magnitude 4/7 on the Richter Scale was Recorded in the Vrancea Mountain, Romania
- » Environment Minister: No Contamination Found in Water in Bregovo