Storm Hit Central America and Killed Dozens
At least 22 people were killed after "Nate" tropical storm hit Central America, Nova TV reported.
The most severe damage was in Costa Rica and Nicaragua.
Thousands have been evacuated, and damage is yet to be assessed.
According to Friday's weather forecasts, "Nate" will reach the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and later will become a hurricane and hit the US.
Because of the storm, oil companies began evacuating their staff from the platforms in the Gulf of Mexico.
- » Hundreds of Thousands of Households in Western Europe were Left Without Electricity due to Snowstorms
- » The Airport in Brussels is Temporarily Shut Down Because of the Heavy Snowfall
- » Hundreds of Romanians are Blocked at a London Airport due to Snowfall
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 7-12°
- » Yellow Code For a Strong Wind Across The Country
- » 142 Snowmobiles have been Cleaning Sofia Last Night