Bulgaria Ranks Fourth in the European Union by Economic Growth
Bulgaria ranks fourth in the European Union by economic growth, according to Eurostat.
All EU countries report growth that has not happened for a long time.
Malta, Ireland, Romania, Bulgaria and Spain are among the top five. Our country is with 3.9%. The percentage for our northern neighbors is 4.8%.
Malta ranks first with 5.5%. The second is Ireland (5.1%). Growth in Iceland last year was 7.2%.
The slowest economic growth is reported by Greece and Italy, below 1%.
- » Inflation in Bulgaria for February 2018 is 0.3%
- » In 2017 Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 10.8% in Comparison with 2016
- » Bulgarian Exports to Third Countries Decreased by 16.3%
- » EU Women Earn 16 % Less than Men: Eurostat
- » GDP for 2017 Increased by 3.6 per 100 Compared to 2016
- » China Expects its Huge Economy to Grow More Slowly This Year