Removal of Illegal Constructions Starts in Slanchev Bryag Resort
In Slanchev Bryag, a tourist city on the Bulgarian Black Sea Cost, started a removal of all illegal moving constructions, reported BNR.
On the action, which started today, came the Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova.
It started with a demolition of the famous beach bar “Bikini”.
300 illegal objects have to be demolished by the firm which this summer is going to run the beach “Slanchev Bryag – North”. Till May 15 all actions has to be done because after that date the building is banned and is going to continue after the end of the summer season.
- » Bulgaria’s Pleven Opens Tender for Construction of Integrated Water Cycle
- » Chinese Investors Interested in Black Sea Motorway Construction
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Asks Bulgarian Socialist Party to Stop Speculations About Tsankov Kamak
- » Gazprom Has Increased Its Supplies to Bulgaria by 11%
- » EU Citizens will not Need Visas to Visit UK After Brexit
- » Bulgaria to Cooperate with Egypt in the Sphere of Tourism