Removal of Illegal Constructions Starts in Slanchev Bryag Resort
In Slanchev Bryag, a tourist city on the Bulgarian Black Sea Cost, started a removal of all illegal moving constructions, reported BNR.
On the action, which started today, came the Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova.
It started with a demolition of the famous beach bar “Bikini”.
300 illegal objects have to be demolished by the firm which this summer is going to run the beach “Slanchev Bryag – North”. Till May 15 all actions has to be done because after that date the building is banned and is going to continue after the end of the summer season.
- » The Importance of Gerontology Today and in the Future
- » Accession to Eurozone Remains Top Priority for Bulgaria
- » Manchester bombing: 3 Arrested in South Manchester
- » Bulgaria Will Work to Attract More Italian Investors
- » Conference „Prevention of Problem Payments in Utility Sector“
- » Romanian Media: Bulgaria Offers Very Good Tourist Services