Bulgaria Attracted Record Number of Tourists from Abroad Last Year
‘’An enormous amount of work has been done with record results. More than 8.2M tourists from abroad visited Bulgaria’’, said Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova at the 105th session of the World Tourism Organization held in Madrid, BNR reported.
Minister Angelkova stated that she had assumed a personal commitment to further these results and to turn them into a sustainable tendency.
She added that the expectations are of a 10% increase in the number of foreign tourists coming to Bulgaria this summer.
- » Nearly 8.9 Million Foreign Tourists Came to Bulgaria in 2017
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Air France Workers Go on Strike for Pay Hike
- » Azerbaijan Promotes its Tourism Potential in International Fair in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort